It’s graduation season and you’re looking for the perfect graduation gift for him or her. You want to give something that will have an impact on the next stage of their life, will help them be build smart money habits and a strong financial future.
With saving money, paying off student loans, and building wise financial habits in mind, here are some of the best graduation gifts you can find online.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Ready my full disclosure for more info.
1. Travelambo Leather Slim Front Pocket Wallet
- Super thin leather wallet to wear in a front pocket for maximum security
- 6 slots to carry most-used cards, cash and ID without the bulk
- 4.5 stars with over 5,000 reviews
2. Instant Pot
- Make cooking at home easier with this 7-in-1 Programmable pressure cooker
- Easily and quickly cook your favorite dishes at home with the push of a button
- 14 Smart Programs – soup, meat/stew, bean/chili, poultry, saute/simmer, rice, multigrain, porridge, steam, slow cook, keep warm, yogurt, manual, and pressure cook
- 4.6 stars from over 32,000 reviews
3. Pay Your Student Loans Fast
If your graduate has student loans or plans to use them to pay for college, then Pay Your Student Loans Fast is a must-have graduation book. I’m biased because I wrote it, but seriously…
This book is:
- Proven plan to eliminate over $42,000 in 34 months
- Comprehensive, yet short and sweet (read in 1-2 hours)
- Inspirational to show how even those without six-figure salaries can pay off debt fast
- Available in Kindle and paperback
- Save your graduate thousands of dollars in interest by showing them how to pay off student loans faster
4. Tools4Wisdom Planner
- Plan all year with this dated planner with thick paper
- Keep track of class schedules, appointments, assignments
- Prioritize goals and tasks daily and monthly
- Quality spiral and hardcover so it lasts all year
5. Keurig K250 Single Serve, K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
- Save money by brewing coffee at home
- Sleek and slim design to fit in small spaces
- Includes 4 K-Cup pods, water filter handle, 2 water filters, and descaling solution
- Strength control setting to brew the perfect strength coffee with the push of a button
- Available in Peacock Blue, Black, Red, Oasis, Gray, Pearl, and Turquoise to fit any style
6. All-in-One Wireless and Mobile Printer
- Mobile printing, so you can print from your smartphone or tablet from anywhere
- Copy, scan, fax, and wireless printer all-in-one
- Optional quiet mode so it’s less disruptive to roommates
- 3.9 stars with over 2,400 reviews
7. Consult with a Student Loan Planner
Want to save your college graduate $59,000?
Well I can’t guarantee it, but that’s the average amount people save when they consult with the Student Loan Planners about the best strategy for paying off their student loans.
This is especially crucial for college grads with a lot of college debt, loan forgiveness and refinancing questions, or unique career situations.
Check out how this one call has helped college graduates save thousands by coming up with the best strategy for eliminating his or her student loans. The peace of mind is worth it.
8. You Need A Budget Software (or Free Trial For Students)
Budgeting is one of the most powerful tools for building a solid financial future with more wealth and less debt. It can be a difficult habit to create though without the right tools.
You Need A Budget (YNAB) is one of the most popular budgeting software tools because it’s effective and easy to use. Normally there is an annual fee for YNAB but students can get it for FREE for 1 year.
To qualify, you must:
- be a high school or college student
- sign up
- provide proof (like student ID, transcript, etc.)
Here are all the full details . Learning how to budget for pizza nights is a graduation gift that will keep on giving. Assuming they love it, you can pay for the following year so they keep the budgeting habit going strong.
9. Amazon Prime Student – 3 Months or 1 Year
Amazon Prime can save college students a lot of time and money by avoiding other unnecessary subscriptions.
With Prime, you get:
- FREE two-day shipping on over 100 million items
- Thousands of TV Shows and Movies with Prime Video
- Millions of songs and playlists with Prime Music
- Free Kindle eBooks
- Subscribe & Save options to save 5-15% on things you routinely buy (think deodorant, snacks, laundry detergent, dish soap, razors, etc.)
- and much more
Give the Gift of Amazon Prime for 3 months ($39) or 1 year ($119) as a graduation present they will love and use daily.
10. Robot Vacuum
- Help your grad keep their place clean with a robot vacuum
- Works with Wi-Fi and Alexa
- Good for pet hair, carpets, and hard floors
- 4.5 stars from over 48,981 reviews
Keep These Graduation Gift Ideas for Later
More College Gift Ideas + Student Loan Resources
For even more help for repaying student loans and making smart money choices in college, check out these top resources below: