You’re ready to pay off debt and you’re looking for a free debt thermometer to track your progress and keep you motivated.
You’re on the right track. Setting a clear financial goal then tracking your progress is a proven strategy to create your own debt-free success story.
Since paying off nearly $60,000 in student loans on teacher salaries completely changed our lives, I love creating tools and solutions to help others who are overwhelmed with debt and ready to pay it off!
Enter the debt thermometer printable PDF.
Free Debt Thermometer Printable PDF
Printable goal thermometers are a classic way to meet goals. Personal, professional, fitness and financial goals alike.
There’s something so motivating when you have a debt payoff visual to keep you going even when it gets tough.
It’s tempting to splurge on something when you’ve worked hard, especially when the finish line seems so far away.
However, filling in a debt-free chart like this one line at a time as you reach each milestone is super rewarding. It shows you that you’re on the right track, you’re making progress, and you really are getting closer to your big goal!
You can access this debt thermometer in my free resource library by joining the Common Cents Club email list below. You’ll get access to all my free printables for achieving financial freedom plus get weekly newsletters with exclusive saving money hacks, making money strategies, and occasional great deals.
SIGN UP TO DOWNLOAD THIS DEBT THERMOMETER
More Debt Payoff Goal Resources
In addition to setting goals and tracking your progress, some of the other keys to paying off debt are:
- create a debt payoff plan and decide which loan to pay off first
- read and listen to motivating debt success stories like these inspiring debt-free screams
- create a monthly budget (my budget template is in the Free Resource Library too)
- get on the same page as your spouse if you’re married
- know your overall net worth
- find an in-person or online community with similar financial goals
- review your spending habits to find more ways to live more frugally
- master meal planning by using my favorite meal planning sheets (also in the Free Resource Library)
So if you haven’t signed up to join The Common Cents Club yet and access the Free Resource Library, come on in! There are lots of awesome tools to help you reach your money goals, pay off your debt, and start building wealth.
Don’t Keep It To Yourself: Share This Debt Thermometer Printable on Pinterest
You can motivate others who want to pay off their debt by sharing this printable debt thermometer chart on Pinterest. The world will be a happier place when more of us let go of the stress of debt and enjoy being debt-free!